JB Systems and The Post House have joined forces to offer some of the most compelling multimedia packages available in the Chippewa Valley. All packages include WEB & Video – and start at $2,995.00 – an offer that simply can’t be beat.
JB Systems is pleased to announce our partnership with Don Byrne and his company “The Post House“.
As an avid video professional, who’s been doing commercial video work for over 20 years, Don Byrne was our first choice in helping us get customer videos online.
The web is a fantastic place to show video. As a joint venture, JB Systems and The Post House have invested in a dedicated online video server – allowing a separate machine to handle our video files and thus offering more speed and bandwidth for their delivery on your next website. Check back soon for special packages good through December 31, 2009 with valuable savings on website and video projects.
To learn more about JB Systems and The Post House, see our video below:
Attention: There are now new updates to Internet Explorer 8, Firefox 3, and Safari 4 that can change the way your website looks, works, and functions. It is important to keep your website compliant with all new browser updates. If you do not, it can adversely effect what your website visitors see when they view your site. It can also impede certain aspects of web applications and videos. Below are some of the new features that can effect your website.
What We Will Do
Test your website to ensure it looks good and operates correctly in these new browsers.
If errors exist, we will document them and correct them.
We will send you a report of our findings.
We will give you peace of mind that your website works with these new browsers.
New Website Browser Features
Tables created with CSS rules will nest elements to become valid, whereas tables created with HTML will close containers to avoid unexpected nesting.
Firefox now supports cross-site XMLHttpRequests, making web applications able to access material from other servers.
CSS Effects allow developers to style images and photos with gradients, precise masks, and reflections.
If you wish to have this update made, please return JB Systems, LLC at 715.830.9375 today. Customers will be assessed a one hour ($75) fee for this update. Maintenance Plus customers will receive this update for FREE. Updates are scheduled to start September 15, 2009.
Eau Claire Web Application Development – JB Systems
The web is a fantatistic place to securely build and host applications that are crucial to your day-to-day business operations. JB Systems has the experience of building large-scale web applications for multi-million dollar companies such as Genesco (parent company of Dockers, Hat World, and Journeys) as well as other companies in the seminar planning, rental property, and inpatient / resident care businesses.
Why Have A Web Application Built?
We’ll list the top five reasons:
1) Unlimited Client Usage. No per-license fees or hardware requirements. If you have a computer, an internet connection, and a browser (we prefer Firefox) – you’ll have everything you need.
2) Remote Access – Access your application (and your data) securely from the web. When you’re out of the office, at a conference, or simply at home wondering about something – your application can be accessed.
3) Simultaneous Users – Unlike some database-driven applications, like Access, our web based applications will allow several people to access your application simultaneously – without any database corruption or speed degregation.
4) Mobile Phone Support – Any online web application can be easily ported over to a format that is mobile phone ready – giving your application “Ultimate Portability”. Did we mention JB Systems can create an iPhone app out of it?
5) Secured Data & Protection – JB Systems runs all web applications on a dedicated server that is protected by client-specific security certficates and also passes PCI compliance testing. This is huge – and ensures that your data is safely transported between server and client and also is backed up on our triple-redundancy program – which stores your database on 3 geographically separated backup locations. Your data is your business, and we know how important it is to never, ever, ever, ever (did we say never?) lose it!
So if you’re interested in learning how to take your business (and its data) on the web, give JB Systems a call. Initial consultations are always free and our proprietary project design life-cycle ensures your project is done on time, on budget, and per the specs we define in our project discovery.
Eau Claire Website Design Specialists
Welcome to the new JB Systems, LLC blog. This first entry will be primarily focused on the launching of our new website ( HERE ).
It is common knowledge here at JB Systems that we’ve been long overdue for an update, revamp, oh come on – we’ll admit – complete overhaul! We’re proud of the new site as it offers some of the latest and great technologies we’re capable of providing:
Top Notch Graphic Design
Expert-Level XHTML / CSS Layout
Dynamic PHP Scripts
Integrated Content Management System (CMS)
In addition, you’ll find links to our Facebook page, this blog, our gallery of web design work, and more.
Thanks for visiting the blog, and we hope you enjoy the new – long overdue – JB Systems website.