It’s time once again for your weekly SEO Helpful Hint!
Did you know that smaller file sizes are preferred? Search Engines do not like to see files that exceed 100K. It’s actually best to keep file sizes below 40K.
So in short it’s better to have 3 smaller website pages, than 1 HUGE website page that exceeds 100K. More to follow next week…
Your Team at JB Systems, LLC
Is your website on the 3rd, 4th, or 5th page of a Google Search? Many people wonder why their website isn’t listed higher on the Google search results. There is no simple or easy answer to this, because there are over 200 SEO factors that Google uses to determine website rankings on Google search results.
What’s SEO you may ask? Well, SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. The goal of a SEO Program, one of the many services JB Systems offers, is to increase your Page Rank and raise your Google search results ranking.
So here is a helpful SEO hint for everyone. When Google looks at your website, it cannot read your website images. Therefore, the text on your website that is represented graphically is invisible and cannot help increase content importance. More to follow…
Your Team at JB Systems, LLC
Eau Claire Web Application Development – JB Systems
The web is a fantatistic place to securely build and host applications that are crucial to your day-to-day business operations. JB Systems has the experience of building large-scale web applications for multi-million dollar companies such as Genesco (parent company of Dockers, Hat World, and Journeys) as well as other companies in the seminar planning, rental property, and inpatient / resident care businesses.
Why Have A Web Application Built?
We’ll list the top five reasons:
1) Unlimited Client Usage. No per-license fees or hardware requirements. If you have a computer, an internet connection, and a browser (we prefer Firefox) – you’ll have everything you need.
2) Remote Access – Access your application (and your data) securely from the web. When you’re out of the office, at a conference, or simply at home wondering about something – your application can be accessed.
3) Simultaneous Users – Unlike some database-driven applications, like Access, our web based applications will allow several people to access your application simultaneously – without any database corruption or speed degregation.
4) Mobile Phone Support – Any online web application can be easily ported over to a format that is mobile phone ready – giving your application “Ultimate Portability”. Did we mention JB Systems can create an iPhone app out of it?
5) Secured Data & Protection – JB Systems runs all web applications on a dedicated server that is protected by client-specific security certficates and also passes PCI compliance testing. This is huge – and ensures that your data is safely transported between server and client and also is backed up on our triple-redundancy program – which stores your database on 3 geographically separated backup locations. Your data is your business, and we know how important it is to never, ever, ever, ever (did we say never?) lose it!
So if you’re interested in learning how to take your business (and its data) on the web, give JB Systems a call. Initial consultations are always free and our proprietary project design life-cycle ensures your project is done on time, on budget, and per the specs we define in our project discovery.
Eau Claire Website Design Specialists
JB Systems is happy to announce our newest website, www.lenmarkfh.com, for Lenmark Gomsrud Lynn Funeral Home!
- Services / Technologies Used:
- Database-Driven Testimonials
- Database-Driven Obituary System
- Send Condolences Online
- Family Member Login – To Review All Past Condolences
- Graphic Design
- Website Hosting + Anti-SPAM+ Program
Another happy client – which is what we’re all about. We look forward to working
with them on future projects.
Welcome to the new JB Systems, LLC blog. This first entry will be primarily focused on the launching of our new website ( HERE ).
It is common knowledge here at JB Systems that we’ve been long overdue for an update, revamp, oh come on – we’ll admit – complete overhaul! We’re proud of the new site as it offers some of the latest and great technologies we’re capable of providing:
Top Notch Graphic Design
Expert-Level XHTML / CSS Layout
Dynamic PHP Scripts
Integrated Content Management System (CMS)
In addition, you’ll find links to our Facebook page, this blog, our gallery of web design work, and more.
Thanks for visiting the blog, and we hope you enjoy the new – long overdue – JB Systems website.
JB Systems, LLC