It has come to our attention over the holidays that many people wish to setup Auto-Responders for their email addresses since most of us our taking Thursday and Friday off. Here’s what you need to do at JB Systems to setup your Auto-Responder:
- Log Into Your Webmail Account
- If you’re NOT on our new mail server yet, visit the address: http://yourdomainname.com/webmail
- If you ARE on our new email server, visit the address: http://webmail.yourdomainname.com
- Once logged in, click on the “Auto Responders” icon (middle of the screen, below “Squirrel Mail”)
- Click on the “Add Autoresponder” button.
- Fill out the “From” field (ex. JB Systems Front Desk). This should NOT be an email address.
- Fill in the “Subject” field (ex. Merry Christmas – We’re Gone Through the 1st)
- Fill in the “Body” field. Keep it short, but let people know you’re out of the office and will get back to them shortly.
- Click on the “Create / Modify” button and you’re set.
On the Auto-Responder screen, you’ll see your new Auto-Responder listed. When you no longer need the responder set up, simply click on the button next to it.
That’s all for now! Merry Christmas everyone!!
Your team at JB Systems.